As per WHO and CDC guidelines we request you to follow the below preventive measures:
- Maintain at least 1-meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your bent elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
For more details follow : Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public by WHO